Jess tries to teach us how to draw a furry. A furry is a type of cute animal. She starts off with a circle like figure and works from there. It is rather hard to follow her strokes as she draws, but it gets easier with practice. Try copying exactly what Jess does, which is to do quick, short strokes with the pencil rather than having a long continuous stroke. Also, the lines she made in the beginning of the video act as a guide as to where they eyes, nose, and mouth will be.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades