In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a gorilla. Depending on what type of gorilla you want to draw, there are various ways to change the look easily. To start, draw a bean shape that will be the body. Next, draw a smaller bean shape for the head on the side of the other shape. Now, draw the middle of the face, making eyes in the middle underneath the brow bone. Now, make the nose and mouth of the gorilla. After this, continue back down on the rest of the body and draw arms and legs for the gorilla. Add more hair and features to the gorilla to make it look more realistic, making sure to give it large and powerful shoulders.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades