In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a hand. First, start drawing on a blank canvas and start with the middle finger and knuckle. Shade in the knuckle area, and make the lines that are around the nail of the finger. Then, start drawing the other fingers out, adding lines to make it look more realistic. After this, shade the sides of the fingers to make the hand look like it's bent in some areas, then make sure you have fingernails drawn into the picture. After this, shade the entire hand and add in lines to make the bones look like they are in the hand and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades