In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a hand on the hip. Start out by drawing the arm first. You will need to make sure to add in the different features of the arm to make it look more realistic. After you have drawn on the arm, then you can draw on the hand angled like it is sitting on a hip. Make sure you draw the fingers close to each other, not clenched or spread apart. Once you have finished, you can draw on the lines on the hands and the arms, then use shading to finish up the hand on the hip drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades