In this video we learn how to draw hands without references. First, draw the basic structure of the hand using a photo to make sure it's true to size. After this, draw on boxes and circles to create the wrist, hand, and the knuckles. Then, you will draw on straight lines for the bones in the thumb. After this, start to add details of the fingers and make out their basic shape. As you continue with details, erase any background lines and start to add lines in for wrinkles on the skin. Finish this with some shading in between the fingers and fingernails as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades