Draw along with Bruce Blitz as he shows you how to create the happiest clown around. All you need is paper, a pencil, a marker, colored chalks or colored pencils, and an eraser. Write the letter "h" – lowercase. Put a circle for his nose inside the curve. Draw in a big smile and make a lighter line for his makeup. Use vertical dashes for his eyes and draw 2 lines going across the center. Use upside down "V's" for eyebrows. Connect the bottom of the "H" for his chin. Make really big floppy ears on each side with small earlobes. Draw little curved lines for details inside. Draw loose surly strokes for his hair. Make it look like clouds. You can even put detail inside. Draw a wavy line for his collar. Double the line. Draw a line from the top of the "H" to the top of his head to make a party hat. Draw a pom pom on top. Color his hair reddish orange. Use red for his lips, and nose, leaving some white space to show shine. Use blue for his collar, and hat. Write "HA HA HA" in red to show that he's laughing. Watch this how to video and you will be able to draw this happy clown cartoon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades