In this video, we learn how to draw a Harley Davidson Road Glide. Start off by drawing the body of the motorcycle as a rough outline. After this, start to fill in the different areas by making large sections of the bike 3-D. Draw in the wheels and the back of the bike, as well as the handle bars, mirrors, and lights. Draw the seat and back seat in, then start to add in further details. Apply shadowing to the car, making some parts darker than others. When you are finished with the drawing, correct any lines that are out of place and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades