In this video, we learn how to draw a Harley-Davidson V-ROD. First, draw the outline of the vehicle using a light pencil. After this, start to add in the details of the wheel and front of the motorcycle. From here, add in shading and additional details to make it look more realistic. Make sure you draw on the small details of the motorcycle because this will make all the difference. Shade in additional details on the drawing and then erase any lines that you don't need. Use the eraser to create white space on the drawing, then save when you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades