In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Harry Potter. Start out by drawing Harry's face, adding in all the details, such as: his hair, eyes, glasses, nose, and mouth. After this, start to draw his upper body wearing his Quidditch robes, and draw his arms. One arm should be reaching in the air for the ball and the other should be to his side to balance him out. After this, start to add colors to the picture. Add in his skin color, then add in his brown hair and gold and red for his sports robes. When finished, go over any rough patches with a paint brush, then save your picture!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades