In this video the viewer will learn how to draw a Hawaiian flower. In the first step you will draw the first petal. After viewing placement of the first petal, you will then draw three more like the first petal. You will connect the petals at the center of the flower, where the pollen would be. Make sure when drawing the petals you place them evenly around the center. Next add some shading to the center of the flower where the petals connect. The next step is to add three curved lines coming directly from the center of the blossom and end the lines just outside the border of the petals. The last step is to add small dots at the end of each of the lines you just drew.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades