In this tutorial, we learn how to draw the head of a horse. Start out by drawing the outline of the horse's head and the neck. Then, draw in the ears and the details for the nose and the face. Next, color in the horse and then add shading along the sides of the horse and fill in the features with black. Use different colors of brown to show a contrast between the colors on the horse. After this, you will use small lines to create hair on the horse, then add in additional features. Clean up any stray lines and then your horse head is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades