In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw Homer Simpson from the animated shot, The Simpson's. Begin by making a light outline of where the top of the head, sides of the head, ear and neck will be. Then do a light sketch of where the mouth, nose and eyes will go. Make the eyes large and make one eye overlap the other. Also make the nose into a sausage shape and mouth into a lemon shape. The eyes should be overlapped by the nose. Make the top of the ear line up with the bottom of the mouth and the bottom of the ear line up with the smile. Finish by tracing the image with a bold outline. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing and would like to learn how to draw this character.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades