In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a horse step-by-step. First, you will want to draw the face of the horse. You can use intersecting lines in the face so you place the features of the face equally apart. After this, draw the outline for the body of the horse. Once you have this perfected, you can start to add in the hair for the horse. Next, draw in the details of the body and draw the shoes on the bottom of the horses feet. Draw in the tail, then add in shading and other lines to make it look more realistic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades