VCAD instructor Glen Kennedy introduces fundamental drawing techniques to encourage young artists to develop and hone their drawing skills.
Step 2: In Part 2 of the Video Series the Features of the Eye Become More Detailed Through the Addition the Eyebrow, Iris and Eyelashes. Kennedy Uses Shading and Blending Techniques to Enhance the Areas Around the Eye. By the End of the Tutorial Series, Viewers Will Understand How to Draw a Detailed Human Eye.
Step 3: In Part 3 of the Video Series, Kennedy Highlights the Eye by Exaggerating the Shading of the Iris, Pupil, Eyebrow, and Areas Inside the Eye. He Encourages the Artist to Start with a Rough Drawing and Use a Loose, Free Hand to Add to the Original Drawing. By the End of the Tutorial Series, Viewers Will Understand How to Draw a Detailed Human Eye.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades