VCAD instructor Glen Kennedy introduces fundamental drawing techniques to encourage young artists to develop and hone their drawing skills.
Step 4: In Part 4 of the video series, the final details are applied to the human nose and mouth to soften up some of the line images. By continually shading and blending parts of the drawing with the pencil and eraser, Kennedy demonstrates how a few simple shapes were transformed into a life-like, 3-D, human nose and mouth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades