In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a husky puppy. Start off by drawing the head, don't use a straight line at the top, make it look like it has hair. After this, continue and draw teeth and a tongue hanging out of the dog if you want it to look happy. Next, add ears to the top of the head and eyes to the face. Give the dog markings and pupils on the eyes. Then, add the nose on with a button shape at the top. Draw out the collar and chest of the dog, then add on the two front feet, the belly, and back feet. Also add on a tail to the back of the dog, then finish with any additional shading or marks you want to make!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades