In this video, we learn how to draw Ino from Naruto. Start off by drawing a circle for the head, then drawing lines in the middle to create reference for where the facial features will go. After this, draw in the hair on the top of the head along with the eyes, eyebrows, and creases of the eye. Then, draw the jaw line around the face and erase the lines you used for reference. After this, add in additional lines and hair to make it look more realistic. Use shading around the face to show lighting, then finish with the ears and any other facial features.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades