In this tutorial, we learn how to draw an interior perspective of a room. First, draw a horizontal line, then start to draw squares around it, then add in the back doors and the shelves, counters, windows, and more. Add in details using vortex lines as your focal point. You can use this technique to draw several different perspectives of different rooms. You can draw kitchens, mudrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, and more. You can also add in the little details, including couches, artwork, things lying around the house, and anything else you see fit. Make sure everything is proportionate and don't be afraid to make mistakes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades