In this video we learn how to draw the iris of an eye. First, draw the outline of the eye and then draw the first layer of crosshatch on the eye. This is just diagonal lines overlapping each other. For the next step get out your 3B or 2B pencil and go over the first layer that you just made matching the tones of your reference image. Then, add in the darkness for the pencil making it completely black. Leave a square on the upper corner of the eye that is white to create a glare. Then, add in pre-shadow to the eye and continue to detail until it's to your liking!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades