In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Ironman. Start off by drawing the feet to Ironman, making sure to pay close attention to the detail that is on the outside suit. Make sure to include bolts and screws to make the picture more lifelike. Use shading on the outside of the sides to make it darker and more realistic. Continue working your way up on Ironman until you reach the torso and the rest of the upper body. Then, draw the head onto the top followed by the large mechanical arm and the helmet. When finished, you can color this in or simply shade it in different areas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades