This is one of the few times you should be a square. After all, achieving perfect, equally measured sides and angles involves fine tuned calculations that aren't open to creativity and whims.
In this drawing tutorial, you'll find out how to create an isometric cube (that means trying to represent a three dimensional object, the cube in two dimensions by foreshortening the three coordinate axes). Yeah, we've described this cube as being pretty difficult, but the video will help you sort things out using a template and measuring scrap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades