Give life to your drawings by busting them out in three dimensions. Two dimensional drawings are cool, but creating images in 3D helps to give them life and vitality, not to mention believability, traits that are very important if you're looking to get into architecture or drafting.
In this helpful drawing tutorial, you'll get the 411 on how to sketch an isometric square prism with a square "hole" punched out in the middle. You'll learn how to use a template and a measuring scrap as guides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades