In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Itachi. First, draw your reference lines on the head so you know where to place the features of the face. Draw in the eyes, adjusting them so they are more towards the left of the face than the right. After this, draw in the bridge of the nose and the nose, as well as features of the cheeks. Next, draw in the nostrils and the mouth, as well as eyebrows and creases around the eyes. After this, draw in ears on the side of the head, then start to draw in the hair. Erase the background lines, then draw in a large collar around the neck. When finished, color this if you would like and then save.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades