Drawingnow.com shows us how to draw and colour a jellyfish. First make an outline of the body of the jellyfish by drawing a dome with verticl sections like a parachute or an umbrella. Join the sections at the bottom of the dome like a skirt. Colour the background blue in three sections from top to bottom. Darker blue is used for the top-most section, a medium blue used for the middle section and a lighter blue for the lower section. Next colour the umbrella mass of the jellyfish in a blue tone starting with a darker blue from the right to a lighter blue on the left. Use a light blue dotted line to once again outline the umbrella and sections of the jellyfish. Finally, make a white glow under the middle of the umbrella and draw curly tresses dangling down from it for the tentacles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades