Learn how to draw Kenpachi Zaraki from the manga series, Bleach. "Drawing Now" teaches fans of the manga series, Bleach how to draw a sketch of the character Kenpachi Zaraki. You will need: a drawing pencil, colored pencils/markers, and a basic idea of how Kenpachi looks. Start by drawing a lighter, erasable outline of Kenpachi (this is so mistakes can easily be fixed before bringing in more color). Using a darker color (preferably black), trace over the lines you wish to keep in the drawing and fill in more details, such as Kenpachi's facial features, shoes, etc. Erase the lighter outline and any other stray marks you don't wish to have in the final drawing. Let's make this drawing come to life now! Using your colored pencils/markers, fill in Kenpachi's hair, robes, etc. You may color Kenpachi as you wish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades