YouTube user DrawingNow teaches you how to draw Kim and Ron from Kim Possible. You start with a green background and use a pencil to sketch their bodies. Start with a simple circle for the head and then add ears and hair. Add the neck connecting to the body and a fist extending forward. Draw the other hand and remember the pants and shoes. Next start with an oval for Ron's face and draw larger ears, but smaller hair. He's also in an action move, so reflect that in the way he holds his hands and stands on the ground. Then color the characters in and add details like lip color, strands of hair and bellybutton.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades