In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Kirby with hair, eyes, and shades. First, draw the outline of the character and add in the basic shapes for the features on the face. Now, draw in the hair on the top of the head and connect it with the rest of the head. Next, draw the bangs around the eyes and shade in the hair on the head to make it look more like the actual character. Use the side of the pencil to get a better shade out of it. Then, shade the body of the character and darken the bangs around the eyes. From here, add in further details of the face and darken the eyes. Once you do this, you will be finished with your Kirby drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades