Drawing Japanese schoolgirls is one of the staples of manga-style art. Here, the drawing instructors at Drawing Now demonstrate how to draw Konata, one such character from teh manga series Lucky Star. Here are step-by-step instructions from the artist:
1. First sketch konata's face, hair and costume. You can use the pencil tool for sketching. 2. After sketching is done, fill it with a white layer but reduce its transparency. This layer is meant to make outline not too contrasting. 3. Now begin to applying basic color, continue by giving shadow and highlights. Choose darker color for shadow and lighter color for highlights. 4. Use fill tool to trim sides of sketch. 5. Add more highlights and shadow if it needed.
Original Tutorial here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades