This video is a free drawing lesson on how to draw landscape scenery.
• Draw a baseline or a horizontal line in the middle of the paper.
• Across the baseline draw slope of 2 hills along the river bed and mark a line showing uplifted area on the upper portion of the paper above the river.
• In the bottom half of the paper, first mark the structure of small houses with roof, door, window etc.
• In the left side bottom draw a bridge and little vegetation around it.
• Then shade the roof of the houses and draw small pocket roads in between houses.
• Draw buildings on the opposite side of the river on the upper part of the paper.
• Shade the river flowing downward.
• Give darker shades to the walls of houses. Then give shading to the soil in the low land.
• Draw birds flying in the sky on the top of building on the upper portion of the paper.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: