This video is a free drawing lesson on how to draw landscape scenery.
• Draw a baseline or a horizontal line in the middle of the paper.
• Across the baseline draw slope of 2 hills along the river bed and mark a line showing uplifted area on the upper portion of the paper above the river.
• In the bottom half of the paper, first mark the structure of small houses with roof, door, window etc.
• In the left side bottom draw a bridge and little vegetation around it.
• Then shade the roof of the houses and draw small pocket roads in between houses.
• Draw buildings on the opposite side of the river on the upper part of the paper.
• Shade the river flowing downward.
• Give darker shades to the walls of houses. Then give shading to the soil in the low land.
• Draw birds flying in the sky on the top of building on the upper portion of the paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades