Drawing the letter D as a 3D block letter is easy and fun. To start simply draw the D like you normally would. Next, you need to draw another smaller D inside the first D. From there, draw another D on the outside of the first D. Color in the 3 stacked Ds with your first color. To continue, choose a darker version of your original color. In the bottom left hand internal corner of the D draw a short line that extends at about a 30 degree angle in reference to the bottom of the D. From the end of that line draw another line extending right that slowly curves along with the D but tapers away about half way up the curve. Now, find the corner of the first 30 degree angle line again but this time draw a line directly up from the end until it reaches the top of the D. Color in this new section that you have just blocked in. Now, find the top left external corner of the D and draw another line that extends at about a 30 degree angle in reference to the top of D. From the end of that line heading right, slowly taper following the curve of the D until you disappear about halfway through the curve of the D. Color in this section and your 3D block D is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades