This video teaches us the method to draw the letter F in 3D. First draw F normally. Now double the outlines of the F on both sides of the outlines. Draw a line that is parallel and of the same length of the longer top arm of F. Join the ends of the line to the ends of the top arm by parallel lines. Color the parallelogram with a darker shade. Make a parallelogram by joining the ends of a line drawn parallel and equal to the smaller side of the rectangle of the top arm. Draw a vertical line and a horizontal line parallel to the side between both arms of F and the shorter arm respectively. Join the common corner of the both lines to the corner of the inside of the shorter arm. Draw a parallelogram by joining the outer corner of the arm and the end of the horizontal line. Draw a parallelogram as drawn previously to the smaller side of the shorter arm. Draw a vertical line parallel to the line from the base of the F moving towards the shorter arm till the bottom of the shorter arm. Draw a line parallel and equal to the line from the upper corner of the shorter arm towards the common corner of the horizontal and vertical lines drawn above the shorter arm. Shade the parallelograms drawn with a darker shade. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades