The instructor in this video is showing viewers how to make a Block G in 3D. The process involves drawing the initial capital G. Then a line is made as an outline around the top of the letter and another line is made the same way at the bottom of the letter, so it appears to have a G made with 3 lines. Then the whole G is colored in to make a solid block letter. At the top of the G, a parallel line is drawn and filled in to appear the top is 3D. Another parallel line is drawn at the bottom in the same fashion. This is repeated at the middle part of the G where the lines cross in a T fashion. When these are finished and colored in, the G appears not only blocked but also in 3D!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades