Learn the art of drawing a 'Lotus Flower' on your computer, by watching this video. Begin by drawing a faint outline of the flower at the outset. This is done by drawing an oval shape first. Then a straight line is drawn below the oval, along the center. A semi-circle comes next, touching the extreme ends of the oval shape. Similarly, a mirror image of the semi-circle is drawn, below it. The petals of the lotus flower are then outlined in dark, from the center and on either side symmetrically, falling within the frame of the semi –circle drawn. Similarly, the petals are outlined against the semi-circle below. Some additional petals are outlined at the top, to give a 3D effect to the image. Next, the stem and circular leaf at the base are outlined. A small bud, emerging from the left side of the lotus, is drawn. The initial faint outlines drawn are then erased. The lotus is colored in pink and the leaf in green. The background colors of yellow and blue are added. Shading is done at the appropriate places to add depth to the picture. That completes the drawing of the lotus flower, easy yet beautiful!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades