In this how-to video, you will learn how to draw Madara Uchia. First, start off with an oval shape for the face. Next, draw several spike shapes for the hair and bangs. Now, move on to the armor of the character. From here, draw a circle behind the body. Now you can fill in the details of the character. Move into the face and draw the eyes, nose, and mouth. Outline the armor in more detail so you can see straps and metal folds. Erase any of the previous lines that were used for guides. Once you have filled in all the details, you can start coloring in the face with a flesh color. Shade the hair with a gray color. Go into the hair once more with shading. Next, shade in the color of the armor. This should be a blue color. Fill it in with the shading. You can add highlights to the armor with a lighter blue color. Lastly, fill the circle in the background with a red color. This video shows you how easy it is to draw Madara Uchia.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades