This video explains how to draw manga or anime noses. Draw a shaded triangle. The straight on nose is usually nothing more than a shadow. Decide where the light source is coming from and draw a black triangle on the half of the face that would be in shadow. In the example, the light is coming from the left side so the shadow is on the right side of the face. Draw a "J" shape. Noses in profile are a little more detailed, but still very simple. For the most part, they are curved "J" shapes placed over the lips. Draw the hump in the "J" upward and a little more sharply for a younger looking nose. Draw a little triangular shadow to indicate a nostril, if the expression calls for it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades