In this tutorial, we learn how to draw manga bodies. Start out by drawing circles for the body. These circles will start at the head, then go to the shoulders, arms, stomach, hips, knees, and ankles. After you do this, draw lines to connect them all together and make out the basic shape of the body. Now star to use a bolder line to create the realistic outline of the body. When you're finished with this, you will be able to do the fun part. You can fill in these spaces with color and lines to make it look realistic. Get creative as you want!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades