In this tutorial, we learn how to draw manga eyes. Start off by drawing the top of the eye, the measure how long it is. Then, make one eye width between each of the eyes and draw the other eyelid. Now, if you want to draw eyes in a different perspective, you will draw the line from the outside of the eyes to see where the line of vision would be. Next, draw in the lower lid and go around the form slowly. Draw large irises to make it look more like a manga character, then you will need to draw in the highlight and the shading for the pupil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades