In this video, we learn how to draw manga eyes in 4 different ways. The first one is a wide eyed look where you will draw large eye and then create the pupil towards the top of the eye. Draw in the lids and the top and bottom of the eye high around it. Then, for a female eye, you will need to draw in a large eye as well. But, with these you will draw in the lashes of the eyes on both the top and the bottom. For smaller eyes, you can draw them tall but make them thinner. Crosshatch the eyes to fill them in, then draw the pupils in with black. Whichever you choose, be creative and have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades