In this tutorial, we learn how to draw manga faces 3/4 view tilted down. You will start with a circle for the head, but you will make the chin go off to the side slightly. Next, you will draw a horizontal and vertical intersecting line off to the side of the face where the chin is. Next, draw in the circles for the eyes, then draw in the brow line. The brow line should be lower than normal. Once you have all the guidelines set up, add in the ear and start to draw in the details of the face. When finished, add in hair and shading and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades