In this tutorial, we learn how to draw manga facial expressions. To draw an angry face, you will draw a circle for the head with a point for the chin. Then, you will draw in a slight frown for the mouth and half circles for the eyes. Then, draw in slanted eyebrows above the eyes to make the character look angry. Add in highlights around the face to make the expression larger. Then, add in lines around the face to show it being crunched up and the person being angry. You can also make the mouth larger and show the character grinding their teeth together looking angry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades