In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Manga hair (curly vs. straight). When drawing the straight hair, you will draw lines first at the top of the head to indicate how the hair is coming out of the head. Then, draw some lines around the head you've sketched. Curve the hair around the body and draw it going behind the shoulders. Draw gentle curves so it looks more realistic. Add in lines in the hair to make strands. For curly hair, start by drawing in different shapes that kind of looks like a letter "c". After this, you will continue to connect these shapes in a series to make them look like a curl, then make as many as you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades