To draw Manic the Hedgehog, you should start by sketching a rough outline of the body, including Manic's hair. Once you have your sketch outline, start drawing over the outline with a darker line, including details like the eyes, nose, mouth, arms, hands, clothes and shoes. Once you have your final outline, go back and erase your initial rough sketch, so that your line drawing looks clean. Now that your line drawing is ready, you can start filling in with color! Start with Manic's green areas. Starting with his legs, color his tail, his hair and above his brow line. Don't forget to shade! His arms, mouth, inner ear, and his tummy should be skin tone. Manic's shirt and shoes are red. His cuffs and shades are gray, while his belt and tail are brown. Lastly, fill in black areas and add some extra shading for effect! Manic has come to life!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades