In this video, we learn how to draw a man's face in profile. With a Sharpie marker, first draw the bump to show the forehead of the face, then the bump for the nose. After this, draw the upper lip, then the bottom lip. Draw in a crease around the mouth the make the shape of the lips. After this, draw in the chin to the specifications you would like. After this, draw in the detail of the eye and the eyebrow around the area of the forehead. Next, draw in the nostril of the nose and then a crease for the mouth and nose. Next, draw in the ear on the side of the head, showing all the different lines inside of it. To finish, draw in the hair and then add any additional details you would like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades