In order to draw a meerkat, you will need the following: a pen, an eraser, and a pencil. Using your pencil, draw an oval. Then draw a short fat neck, with 2 short lines. Next, sketch a torso that resembles an old-fashioned milk bottle. Then, draw 2 spindly short legs. Draw 2 large ears, shaped like half moons on either side of the head. Next, place the eyes and nose and mouth, as you would a person: 2 round eyes, a round button nose, and a smiley face mouth. Draw a line to connect the mouth and nose. Darken, by shading, the area around the eyes. Switch to the pen. Outline it. Shade smaller crescents inside the ears. Draw a triangle the point going downward at the top of his head. Make hash marks inside the triangle. Draw spots on the body. Draw in a tail, hanging behind him. For feet, think of drawing palm tree fronds for feet. Erase the pencil marks, when it is dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades