To give you an indication of what you're getting yourself into, drawing a jumping figure is about as difficult as it is to get up from the couch after a long day of work and doing 100 jumping jacks and push-ups. It sure isn't fun and it sure isn't easy, but both will make you a stronger individual in the long run. While exercise of any sort helps you get fit, drawing figures in motion will help you greatly advance as an artist. That's because sketching out moving figures forces you to take into account muscle layout changes, differing proportions, and the effect of action on a body.
Watch this video to learn how to draw a pretty scary figure jumping out towards you. Yeah, it's creepy but you will get a lot better technically at what you do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades