In this video, we learn how to draw Mickey Mouse on a dry-erase board. Start off by drawing a circle on the left hand side of the board, then draw a half circle with another circle connecting to that on the right hand side of the board. Now, connect another half a circle around the sides, to help shape the face. Next, make an "m" shape on the top of the face going down to the sideburns and fill this in. Color in the ears as well, then make a rounded v-shape at the bottom of the face to make the chin. Next, draw dimples for the cheeks and make the mouth with a large smile showing the tongue. After this, draw the nose above the mouth, making a flat oval shape and filling in the entire nose with color. To finish, draw long oval shapes over the nose, and then fill in the eyes and pupils and you have a Mickey Mouse character!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades