This video from Drawing Now outlines how to draw Mike from Monsters, Inc. There is no audio in the video. To being, draw a tear-shaped oval with a rounded top. Draw a half moon that faces down, with the top of the rounded end of the "moon" touching the top of the tear shape. This will be the eyelid. Below the eyelid, draw a big circle for the iris, with a smaller circle inside it for the pupil. To start the arms and legs, add them in stick form. The arm has two segments and the hand and the legs also have two segments then the foot. The mouth at the bottom of the tear is shaped like a sideways lemon with a horizontal line to separate the mouth. At the bottom of the mouth, there are four white teeth, not sharp! The horizontal line in the mouth is actually the back of the mouth, as Mike's mouth is open to expose his bottom teeth. You can then add bulk to the arms, legs, hands and feet, and don't forget Mike has little claws on his fingers and toes. Mike also has little horns on the top sides of his head. Color Mike green and add shading for depth and interest. You now have your own Mike!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades