Just follow these eight steps to draw the monkey head:
Step 1: First, we need to draw a big circle.
Step 2: Draw a semi-circle above the big circle, touching the big circle on the top.
Step 3: Draw the ear on each side touching both the small and the big circle, then put a cross mark inside the ear.
Step 4: Draw a triangular shaped nose at the top portion of the bigger circle.
Step 5: Draw a mouth below the nose.
Step 6: Now draw eyes inside the semi-circle by writing number 3 in such a manner that the open end of the number touches the bigger circle, then shade the inside of each eye to mark the eye balls.
Step 7: Now we need to draw hair on the semi-circle portion, the hairs can either be single or continuous depending upon the need.
Step 8: Finally draw the eyebrows on the top of the each eye.
Now the head of the monkey is ready.
This video is pretty cool and it gives us simple instructions about how to draw a monkey's head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades