How to draw a face in MS Paint. The video is obviously made by a professional, it shows a sped up replay of a man using MS Paint to draw a very well done face. He starts with the basic outlines, then moves into coloration and shading. Notice all of the shading is done in unison and correlates with a particular direction that remains the same with all shading properties. Also take note of the fact, that the colors and lines are blending together, that the detail isn't as sharp as a high resolution photograph would look. However the integrity of the painting is excellent, and the end result is far above average for a painting, particularly one done in MS Paint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades