Drawingnow.com not only shows you how to draw the moon, but also shows what could be described as, drawing everything but the moon. Since your paper is white and so is the moon you will start off by drawing your circle and adding light shading in the bottom half of your moon. Now you can start with your black marker, pastel or drawing instrument of your choice, blacking out the rest of the paper around the moon. With the rest of your page blacked out, it really accentuates your moon and almost makes it appear to shine. For the realistic touch you will then want to add a few dark grey clouds in the sky around your moon. To add just a touch of color feel free put a few highlights of yellow running through the clouds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades